- How will I know if an event is canceled due to weather? For a private party or field trip cancellation, please contact your party host/hostess or school for cancellation information. We try to avoid cancellations at all possible; however, weather can create standing water, mud, etc. that forces us to cancel. For a cancellation on Saturday or Sunday, or for any updates follow our Middleton Farm's Facebook page.
- How do I find out about tours to the farm?
You can view our farm tour flyers, check us out on Facebook "MiddletonFarms," send us an email, or call us at 251-709-2001.
- Do you book for birthday parties or special events?
Yes! We are happy to talk with you about booking our educational facility for a birthday party or other special event. We will handle these events on a first-come basis, so please visit our "contact us" link and send us information about your booking.
- How much does it cost to attend a farm tour?
Field trips are $10.00 per person and include all activities for each student. Check with us because stations vary from fall to spring.
Saturdays: October 2nd (pageant only), 9th, 16th, 23rd
Sundays: October 3rd, 10th, 17th, and 24th
Children 2 and under free.
Pre-sale tickets available for $10! At the gate, they are $12.00 each. Most all activities included in admission cost. See pumpkin patch tab or our Facebook page for more information.
- Are reservations required?
Yes, all group tours must be reserved in advance. Please visit the school field trip section of our website.
If you attend on a Saturday or Sunday that's open to the public, no reservations are needed, but recommended for faster entry.
- Where are you located?
Our farm is located 3 miles past the Alabama/Mississippi state line. From Mobile, we are located 15-20 minutes west of Schillinger Rd. We are less than 5 minutes east of Hurley, Mississippi.